Darlington Rifle and Pistol Club (The Club) operates within the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and from 25th May 2018 will conform to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which were introduced on that date.
The Club follows the principles set out in the GDPR which require an individual’s personal data to be:
· Processed in a transparent manner:
· Collected only for specified purpose:
· Limited to what is necessary:
· Accurate and up to date:
· Protected and not transferred to another person without authorisation and appropriate safeguards being in place:
· Made available to the owner upon request.
If you wish to see the full policy and how The Club collects and uses personal information please complete the contact form here https://darlingtonrifleandpistol.club/contact-us or press the button below and use the message box to request the full policy.
Please note, all contact form submissions are automatically forwarded to The Club Secretary to action.